After the failure of my latest game Monster Chamber, I wanted to bring back my best game. Ultimate Assassin 2 was a total success. It's the most original and the most loved game I have ever made so far. I am making it even better with Ultimate Assassin 3. Gameplay hasn't changed much but there many changes and improvements.
- Guard AI is nearly perfect now, their movement and all the other things they do make so much more sense now. They are smarter.
- There is no mission bar. The extraction point, I mean the exit door, appears some place in the map as soon as the target is killed. But It never appears 200px or less closer to the assassin.
- Time limit. Player has 3 minutes to complete each assassination. There is also and achievement based on time.
- Different difficulites. Every difficulity has diferent number of levels. Something like:
Easy - 10 LEVELS
Normal - 20 LEVELS
Hard - 25 LEVELS
Impossible - 30 LEVELS
Higher diffulties has all the same levels of the previous difficulties but the number of guards and starting positions of the target and the assassin are different. Normal, Hard and Impossible are locked at first. You have to finish easy to unlock Normal, finish Normal to unlock Hard...
- There are 6 different achievements for each level.
DONE - Complete the assassination.
UNHURT - Complete with taking no bullets.
SLEIGHT - Complete in less than 45 seconds.
OLD SCHOOL - Complete using no special abilities.
GHOST - Complete without being seen.
ULTIMATE ASSASSIN - No alarms.
- Fast transitions. You can just press space to reload the level instantly as soon as you die or to load the next level as soon as you complete the assasination.
- Guards say different things nearly everytime they speak.
- Bug fixes, tweaks, graphical improvements, new sound and visial effects, performance improvements, better hit detection, etc...
Any of these changes can be sleightly different in the final release. Feel free to send me your own ideas in the comment section.